Crunchy chocolate filling – The classics
Selection of delicious crispy crunchy fillings
These crispy crunchy filling will crunch your creations as inserts. They go well with chocolate-mousse based desserts or praline and caramel taste.
The Classics crispy chocolate fillings :
White chocolate / Milk chocolate praline / Fizzy milk chocolate praline / Isigny caramel chocolate / Dark chocolate / Dark Praline Hazenlut / Coffee chocolate.
Fast and easy to use. Suitable for freezing and deep-freezing.
Ready to use, simply reheat in the microwave to soften it.
- Mix the crunchy mixture with 2% cocoa butter and 8% melted milk chocolate.
- Pre-crystallise the whole at 24°C +/- 1°C, having a pasty appearance and rise 1/2°C by shaking before framing.
- Let it crystallize and detail.
Tip: to avoid the pre-crystallization step, heat each ingredient to 33°C: crunchy, cocoa butter ointment and milk chocolate, then mix everything together while keeping the same temperature.
- Cut the crunchy crust to a thickness of about 5 mm using a flash cutter.
- Place the crunchy mixture at the bottom of the lightning bolt.
- Fill the lightning bolt.
- Moulding or…
- … cut out.
- Coat with chocolate.
Biscuit & ice insert
- Heat slightly.
- Spread on a baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Leave to cool in the freezer for a few moments.
- Cutting out
Keep in a cool dry place at room temperature (min. 15°C / 59 ºF max. 20°C / 68 ºF).
Sealed pails, 2 kg and 6 kg
Our products are solde within many packaging from 1kg packet to 15kg bucket.