Crunchy chocolate filling – The origins
Selection of flavours to discover tastes and specialities form across the world.
These crispy flavors highlight typical flavors and ingredients of regions or countries to offer new or authentic tastes.
The Origins crispy chocolate fillings :
US : Peanut / Pecan crunchy filling
Belgium : Speculoos crunchy filling
Sicily : Pistachio crunchy filling
Montélimar : Nougat crunchy filling
Eastern : Sesame crunchy filling
Fast and easy to use. Suitable for freezing and deep-freezing.
Ready to use, simply reheat in the microwave to soften it.
- Mix the crunchy mixture with 2% cocoa butter and 8% melted milk chocolate.
- Pre-crystallise the whole at 24°C +/- 1°C, having a pasty appearance and rise 1/2°C by shaking before framing.
- Let it crystallize and detail.
Tip: to avoid the pre-crystallization step, heat each ingredient to 33°C: crunchy, cocoa butter ointment and milk chocolate, then mix everything together while keeping the same temperature.
- Cut the crunchy crust to a thickness of about 5 mm using a flash cutter.
- Place the crunchy mixture at the bottom of the lightning bolt.
- Fill the lightning bolt.
- Moulding or…
- … cut out.
- Coat with chocolate.
Biscuit & ice insert
- Heat slightly.
- Spread on a baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Leave to cool in the freezer for a few moments.
- Cutting out
Keep in a cool dry place at room temperature (min. 15°C / 59 ºF max. 20°C / 68 ºF).
Sealed pails, 2 kg and 6 kg
Our products are solde within many packaging from 1kg packet to 15kg bucket.