Crunchy Pecan Caramelized filling
The irresistible combination of chocolate and caramelized pecan nuts
Crunchy filling based on 44% milk chocolate (white and dark chocolate pure cocoa butter), pastry spangled biscuit and pecan paste (25%).
Free of palm oil and colouring.
Ready to use, quick to implement.
Suitable for freezing and deep-freezing, remains crispy.
Ready to use, simply reheat in the microwave to soften it.
- Mix the crunchy mixture with 2% cocoa butter and 8% melted milk chocolate.
- Pre-crystallise the whole at 24°C +/- 1°C, having a pasty appearance and rise 1/2°C by shaking before framing.
- Let it crystallize and detail.
Tip: to avoid the pre-crystallization step, heat each ingredient to 33°C: crunchy, cocoa butter ointment and milk chocolate, then mix everything together while keeping the same temperature.
- Cut the crunchy crust to a thickness of about 5 mm using a flash cutter.
- Place the crunchy mixture at the bottom of the lightning bolt.
- Fill the lightning bolt.
- Moulding or…
- … cut out.
- Coat with chocolate.
Biscuit & ice insert
- Heat slightly.
- Spread on a baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Leave to cool in the freezer for a few moments.
- Cutting out
Keep in a cool and dry place (between 10-25°C). Keep away from light. 12 months sealed.
Sealed buckets 1 kg and 4 kg.
/*= __('Nos produits sont vendus sous différents conditionnements : seaux de 1kg, 2kg, 4kg et 6kg.', 'unipatis')*/ ?>Crunchy Chocolate Fillings
Crunchy Sesame Filling
With roasted sesame seeds
Crunchy Speculoos filling
The crumbled speculoos give an authentic flavour.
Crunchy Nougat of Montelimar filling
With Montélimar nougat chips.
Crunchy Dark Praline Hazelnut Filling
The rich flavor of dark chocolate softened by the sweetness of the praline